*It has an authentic look, patterned from real cedar shingles and shakes. The Foundry uses over 100 unique molds with realistic wood graining and detail. There are less than three repeats in a one square box, therefore there is no visible repeat pattern on the wall. This gives the wall a more realistic look.
* The panels are easy to install. Each panel is approximately five feet long. This can allow for one person installation. Contractors love it because it is a single lap siding. There are no temperature gauges on the nailing hem to slow down application. This product can be installed in all seasons. It cuts easily with snips. Easy left to right installation with single lap siding.
* Single laps means less scrap on every job. The Foundry product has a scrap rate of less than 5%. On a 20 square job it could save one 4-6 squares of product and hundreds of dollars versus an injection molded shake or shingle.
* This product has a strong Limited Lifetime Warranty
. The siding is made with an acrylic cap to maximize stability and long-term appearance.
* Received the ASTM's Certificate of Conformance
* Awarded the ASTM E84, Class 1 (A) fire rating, the highest possible standard.
*Available in an ever-expanding line of new and traditional colors, including the foundry tropical collection. The e Top-layer acrylic cap adds strength and keeps colors truer longer. Colors designed to match other manufacturers siding products for perfect combinations, even with existing siding.